Helping everyone see and understand data
Data, analytics and AI training for non-technical execs and managers
At lens.ai, you will learn how to read, work with, reason and analyse with data and AI to boost your CV, optimise your business or kick off a new career. Our courses are moving online and launching at the end of May 2020. Click below and we will send you updates about launch.
Data, Analytics and AI Free bootcamp
Data and Analytics
Digital Strategy for Execs and Managers
AI for Execs and Manager
AI for Product Managers
AI Career Accelerator: Become a data scientist
"Data is as important as reading and writing, but most people need an analyst to interpret what the data is saying."
People with low data literacy have the following characteristics
Generally struggle to empirally influence data-today activities and cannot contribute to big picture decisions because of their gut based opinions.
Since they cannot draw real insight from data, they often have their opinions and suggestions over ruled by those that have a clear clear case based on data.
There is a clear correlation between those that are in positions of influence, whose ideas are heard and taken on board and the degree to which they are data literate.
The world of data and AI is unnecessarily complex and really needs input from you, the domain owners, the ones who really know your business, customers and how your department works. We know how to make this super accessible to you.
Here is what you get:
1. Understand what the data saying
2. Influence day to day activities and big picture decisions
3. User you data abilities to find new opportunities
4. Gain the competitive edge in the job market
5. Base your actions on solid data
6. Get the most out of your data and analytics teams
7. Find transformative uses ofAI for your company
8. Work effectively with data scientists anywhere in the world
9. Build amazing AI products
10. Get a job in teh world of data